Window Inspections in Cincinnati, Ohio
Before you purchase any Cincinnati family home, the windows must be checked for normal wear and tear, cracks seal, and many other common problems. Our trained and certified Cincinnati window inspectors will determine if the home’s windows are functioning properly and that there is no evidence of wind or water leakage or damage. During a window inspection in Cincinnati, it is especially important to check the caulking, the ease of operation and the leakage potential of each window. If the windows won’t hold up to even the mildest of Cincinnati winters, you will know about it.
In addition to providing window inspections in Cincinnati, American Verified Home Inspections also provides:
- Roof Inspections: Windows can release valuable energy from the home, but so can a missing, cracked or slipped shingles. Our Cincinnati home inspectors will perform a thorough inspection that includes checking the roof for damage and the attic for any signs of water leakage.
- Foundation Inspections: Our Cincinnati foundation inspectors are well trained, certified and experienced, and they will closely evaluate the home’s foundation for any signs movement, cracking or water entry.
- Electrical Inspections: A Cincinnati home inspection always includes the home’s electrical panel, wiring, outlets and home appliances. During the home inspection, we will check for scorched or undersized wiring, malfunctioning components and appliances and any other problems that can result in hazardous conditions.
- Plumbing Inspections: American Verified Home Inspections has teamed up with a licensed plumbing company that can evaluate the home’s plumbing and sewer systems to check for cracks, breaks, intrusive tree roots and other common problems.
Since 2004, American Verified Home Inspections has been providing Cincinnati with:
- Historic Home Inspections
- Luxury Home Inspections
- Older Home Inspections
- New Cincinnati Home Inspections
No home is too big or too small and no problem is too minuscule for us to find. If there are problems with a home, we will pinpoint them and notify you immediately.
If you are in the market to purchase a home, don’t make a decision without a proper and thorough Cincinnati window inspection. But we won’t stop there. As your Cincinnati home inspection team, we will make sure that you are getting the absolute best value for your money. From the windows to the foundation walls to the roof and everything in between, we aim to save you money and peace of mind during this very difficult and important life decision.