Foundation Inspections in Cincinnati, Ohio
A home is only as strong as its foundation. As trained and certified Cincinnati foundation inspectors, we will determine if the foundation walls are structurally sound and that the foundation itself is performing its intended function. We will make sure that the home’s foundation is free of distress and if further evaluation by a professional engineer is required.
At American Verified Home Inspections, we specialize in foundation inspections in Cincinnati in conjunction with:
- Historic Home Inspections: Historic homes, or ‘landmarked’ homes, are designated as official landmarks by the city, county or state. As Cincinnati historic home inspectors, we will determine the overall condition of the home, taking into consideration the time period in which it was constructed along with contemporary, acceptable building processes.
- Luxury Home Inspections: The infrastructure of a luxury home is extremely complex and all those added complexities demand more thorough Cincinnati home inspections. Our trained and certified Cincinnati foundation and home inspectors will alert you to any potential problems before they have a chance to cost thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Older Home Inspections: As Cincinnati home inspectors, we have inspected many fine older homes. Older homes tend to deteriorate quickly, especially if they have been vacant for any length of time. Before you purchase an older home in Cincinnati, let us perform an older home inspection to make sure the home is sound and structurally safe.
In addition to performing foundation inspections in Cincinnati, American Verified Home Inspections also provides:
- Roof Inspections: Our Cincinnati home inspectors are trained and experienced to look for cracked, missing or slipped shingles. If there are leaks, we will find them.
- Door and Window Inspections: During the Cincinnati home inspection process, we will check all doors and windows for cracks and weather stripping problems.
- Electrical Inspections: We will check the home’s electrical panel, wiring and the home’s appliances will be checked to determine that they are installed and working correctly.
- Plumbing Inspections: AVHI has partnered with a licensed plumbing company that can evaluate the home’s sewer pipes to check for cracks or other damage.
- And Much More
Since 2004, AVHI has been providing new, historic, luxury and older home buyers make the very best purchase decision possible. If there are problems in a home’s foundation, our Cincinnati foundation inspectors will provide you and your family with information, education, and options that could potentially save you lots of money in the long run.